Above is a screenshot of the final animation after it has been edited and had some colour correction to brighten a few of the scenes.
This is my final animation before I added any of the effects. I was happy with the edit but upon review, certain scenes were far too dark and almost indiscernible. I also later added in the ‘Khaidian’ logo to tie it to the band and their song.
Unfortunately, due to the scope of the project and my naivety, I was unable to complete the entire animation but I have a good portion of the song completed and I am happy with what I have. I made sure that the song came to a natural stopping point and I also re-cut it so that the last line of the song, which fades out, would end my animation so that it didn’t feel like an abrupt stop.